When you purchase an item you are in fact purchasing a license to use that item. Different licenses give you different rights of usage. For most instances our Regular License is most appropriate.
The Regular License grants you, the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work that you acquire.
Your use of the Work, under the Regular License, is subject to the following conditions:
- Your use of the Work is limited to a single application.
- Where the Work is an installable software application designed to help perform a singular specific task, the use of the work is limited to a single concurrent usage. In these cases, the “single application” of the Work is its installation.
- Unless you have our prior written consent, you must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell or provide for free the Work or offer to do either.
- You may not reproduce the Work.
- on a website or;
- as part of software you create for resale or offer for free.